50 thoughts on “.Five.

1. Cindy

Happy Labor Day, to you mom.
    She is precious.
    Love the mirrored doors and the karaoke.
    Still catch my 11yr old doing the same :)

2. Parker_B

Aww, that slide show made me get my tear on! What a beautiful little lady. Congratulations to you for clearly being an awesome mom.

3. jennifer

Daughters are wonderful aren’t they? Mine is 11 and i still catch her singing and dancing.. I love the part where she is singing and goes..”duh duh duh!!!! LOL

4. Lisabc

Happy Birthday Special Sauce! You’re such a beautiful little lady. It’s been such a delight and priviledge to watch you grow up this far.
    You’re an awesome Mom Y. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. :)

5. dana michelle

What a fabulous way to start off a rainy Monday morning! I’ll have a smile on my face all day now :) Thanks for sharing your unexpected joy with us, Y.
    Happy, Happy 5th Birthday lovely Miss Gabriella! You grow more gorgeous every year. I can’t believe it’s been 5 years already!

6. Nina

It totally doesn’t feel like she’s 5, but then it doesn’t feel like my baby should be starting FIRST GRADE this year.
    Love the Hannah Montana song! :)

7. bzmomma

Awesome video!!!
    I’ve been lurking and delurking since 2004 or so and am glad to have been “there” to watch her grow into such a beautiful, charming, inquisitive, smart, singing-superstar, little lady :)
    Happy Birthday 5th Birthday, Gabby!

8. Pocklock

_weeps_
    She’s so beautiful. I love the singing. It looks like one of those tapes parents will play right before the High School Talent Show!
    Happy 5th Birthday, G!

9. Jackie Hall

Great video. Love that song! Your baby girl has grown up fast!!!
    Is it bad that my first thought was… I wonder what Lindsey from Suburban Turmoil is going to think about the song. You know her and Martina’s history! haha
    The song fit perfectly. She has such a great smile.

10. cindy w

I cannot believe that little girl of yours is 5 years old, because I’ve been reading your blog since around the time she was born, and that just boggles my mind. Crazy.
    She is gorgeous. Happy birthday, Gabs!
    (P.S. Catie loved the video too. “It’s a baby! It’s her mommy & daddy!” etc.)

11. Maggie

Happy Birthday, Gabby! And thanks for the slideshow, Mom…my coworkers are probably wondering why I was grinning from ear to ear while watching!

12. Denise

Happy birthday to your precious girl, and happy anniversary of the day you become the mother of your daughter! If that makes sense hahaha!

13. DeborahB

Happy Birthday Miss Gabby! Great pics. She is VERY photogenic. Hope she had a great day being the Birthday Girl.

14. Jill

Happy Birthday to a beautiful little girl. You’ve got some gorgeous photos and some great blackmail fodder for her teenage years!!

15. JenniferB

You are a genius! This was fantastic and your daughter is so fortunate to have a loving, beautiful mother, handsome dad and brothers and so much joy and love surrounding her!

16. ann

How is she 5 already? I feel like she was just born yesterday!! BTW – she grows more beautiful every single day! Happy birthday!

17. laprimera

I just love her!!! Especially how in most of her pictures, she’s got some kind of lip gloss/color on! And of course, my favorite part, her performance in front of the closet mirror. Did she know you were recording? I never get such gems, because my girls stop whatever they’re doing like that if they see me with the flip.
    Happy Birthday, G! I can’t believe you’re 5 already!

18. Jaci

That girl could be a model or an actress, she is so pretty and very talented! You could be a photographer! So good. Happy Birthday GABBY